Leather Briefcase \\ Parker Clay
Leather Briefcase made in Ethiopia by Parker Clay
MAKER: Parker Clay
GOODS: The Parker Briefcase is a blend of sophistication and structure, made with premium bullhide leather for strength and structure, and Ethiopian highland sheepskin for sophistication and softness that can't be matched.
- Flap closure
- Crafted from premium Ethiopian full grain leather
- Please note that since leather is a natural material, each product can have slight color, texture, and grain variations
- Flap exterior closure
- 2 interior Swiss-made Riri zipper pockets
- 4 business card pockets
- 2 large mobile/accessory pockets
- Pen slot
- Padded laptop sleeve
- 17" L x 4.5" W x 13.5" H
- Removable and adjustable strap with shoulder pad
COLOR OPTIONS: Black and Camel
IMPACT: “Parker Clay was founded with the belief that there is potential in places where people might only see problems. By choosing Parker Clay, you partner to help women out of human trafficking, and help them to realize their potential.” - Entrepreneur Magazine
All Parker Clay products are designed in California and made by artisans in Ethiopia who are given fair wages, vacation time, pension plans, transportation to and from work, access to laundry facilities, daily team coffee breaks, and more. They are a sustainable company.
SHIPPING: This product typically ships in 3 - 5 business days.