Nyala Foldover Clutch by Parker Clay
Nyala Folder Clutch
MAKER: Parker Clay
GOODS: Designed in collaboration with Mary-Louise Parker, the Nyala Foldover Clutch was intentionally designed as a high-fashion clutch with a nod to Ethiopian style. The polished handle rings are made from Ethiopian upcycled artillery that are also used to make traditional Ethiopian jewelry. This piece transitions effortlessly from day to night - tucked under your arm as a clutch or held by the handles as a small tote style. Big enough to hold your wallet, phone, and make-up, it's perfect for a day of sightseeing, afternoon wine tasting, or ladies' night out.
- 11" L x .25" W x 12.5" H (unfolded)
- 11" L x .25" W x 7.5" H (folded)
- Crafted from premium Ethiopian full grain leather
- Linen and leather lined interior
- Features two upcycled brass artillery handle rings
- Please note that since leather is a natural material, each product can have slight color, texture, and grain variations
COLOR: Clay Red, Black
IMPACT: “Parker Clay was founded with the belief that there is potential in places where people might only see problems. By choosing Parker Clay, you partner to help women out of human trafficking, and help them to realize their potential.” - Entrepreneur Magazine
All Parker Clay products are designed in California and made by artisans in Ethiopia who are given fair wages, vacation time, pension plans, transportation to and from work, access to laundry facilities, daily team coffee breaks, and more. They are a sustainable company.
SHIPPING: This product typically ships in 1 - 3 business days.